Alesis ADAT-HD24 Description:
The new ADAT HD24 offers incredible performance and stability, thanks to Alesis' unique methods of writing to the hard drive.
Designed and built exclusively for recording music, not data.
HD24 is the first disk recorder to match the ADAT's legendary perfomance and affordability, and it fits into any existing ADAT system.
In the studio or on the road, the Alesis ADAT-HD24 Digital Recorder gets the job done.
This 24-track, 24-bit/96kHz hard disk recorder was originally designed to fit comfortably into any standard ADAT environment and match ADAT's legendary performance and affordability.
Today, more an more pros are using the HD24 for high-quality audio capture, while freeing up computer resources for more processor-intensive plug-ins, virtual instruments, and mixing.
The onboard 40GB hard drive can be easily extended with low-cost IDE computer drives that are as affordable as traditional ADAT tape on a per-track basis.
2 hot-swappable media bays provide convenient access to the recording drives and allow quick backup from one hard drive to another.
The only HD recorder that includes ADAT optical format and ADAT Sync to work efficiently with existing ADAT systems.
44.1kHz and 48kHz internal sample rates, slaved to external word clock, with 96kHz and 88.2kHz option.
12 tracks at 88.2 or 96kHz through the digital ins. 24 tracks at 44.1 or 48kHz through the digital or analog ins. 103dB A/D/A converters.
Internal editing including cut, copy, paste, and track-move with undo.
Multiple units can be synchronized to create a larger system. 24 analog ins and outs, ADAT Optical in/out, word clock in. All necessary hardware and connectors included.
Alesis ADAT-HD24 Features:
- 24-track, 24-bit digital audio recording
- 44.1kHz internal sample rates
- 12 tracks at 88.2 or 96kHz through the digital ins
- 24 tracks at 44.1 or 48kHz through the digital or analog ins
- 103dB A/D/A converters
- Slaves to external word clock
- 40GB built-in HD
- Dual recording bays accept standard IDE drives
- Internal editing capabilities
- Can run with multiple units
- 24 analog ins and outs
- All necessary hardware included
Alesis ADAT-HD24 Specifications:
- 2 caddys: 1 with installed 40GB HD; 1 empty which can contain IDE/EIDE/ATA Drive of 5400/7200/ 10000 RPM up to 2000GB
- 24 tracks at 24-bit/48kHz, 12 tracks at 24-bit/96kHz
- Digital sample rates: 44.1 96kHz
- Analog sample rates: 44.1 48kHz (HD24). Upgrade HD24 to 96kHz with the EC-2.
- Analog connections: 24 - 24-bit inputs, 24 - 24-bit outputs (1/4" TRS, +4dBu)
- Digital connections: 24-channel I/O via 3 ADAT Optical inputs and 3 ADAT Optical outputs
- MIDI in/out
- Alesis Sync in/out (DB-9)
- Word Clock input (BNC, 75?)
- Footswitch jack for punch in/out (1/4")
- LRC input for traditional wired remote (1/4")
- 10 Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45).
- Frequency response: 20Hz 20kHz +0/ 1dB. Dynamic range: 103dB A/D, >103dB D/A (A-weighted)
- Distortion: <0.003% THD+N
- Input levels: nominal +4dBu, maximum +19dBu Pitch control: +100 cents/ 200 cents, min-max 30 50kHz (30 100kHz with version 2.0)
- Power: 90 230V AC, 60W
- Dimensions: 19"W x 5"H x 17"D (483mm x 127mm x 432mm), 3U rackmount
Get your Alesis ADAT-HD24 today!