Alesis DM5Kit Description:
COMPLETE ELECTRONIC DRUM KIT WITH DM5 DRUM MODULE
Affordable electronic DM5 percussion sound module and pad kit
The Alesis DM5 Kit is a high-quality, low-cost solution for a complete electronic drum kit, with professional sound and familiar, comfortable playability.
Featuring quick setup and easy portability, combined with the DM5's versatile sound selection, drummers can practice quietly with headphones or get as loud as they need on-stage.
Considering its portability and power, the DM5 functions equally well for recording or performing.
Expand your kit:
single cymbal and drum pads available separately.
Alesis DM5Kit Features:
- Alesis Professional DM5 module containing 540 sounds and 21 programmable drum sets recorded in 48kHz, true stereo, with ambient effects in a single rack space module
- Dynamic Articulation™ feature allows drum sounds to change volume, tone, and pitch depending on how hard they're hit - just like real drums
- Ultra-fast trigger-to-MIDI converter with 12 trigger inputs, 5 programmable parameters for each trigger
- 4 Piece Velocity Sensitive Pad Drum kit- (5 pads) Snare, 2 Toms, Kick, Ride, Crash and HiHat cymbals.
- Kick pedal included
- Natural movement motion cymbals and Hi Hat controller pedal for realistic open/close control
- Pad trigger
- Cymbal trigger
Alesis DM5Kit Specifications:
- Electronic Drum Kit:
- 5- Single Zone pad triggers
- 2- Single Zone cymbal triggers
- 1- Hi Hat Pedal
- 1- Kick Pedal
- Stand and mounting hardware
- DM5 18 Bit Drum Module:
- Audio Outputs:
- 4 (2 stereo pairs)
- Trigger Input Jacks:
- 12 (each with 5 user adjustable trigger parameters)
- DAC Bit Resolution::
- Sample Rate:
- Over 500; includes stereo samples with reverb, ambience and dynamic articulation
- 16 voice
- 7 position, user programmable
- Velocity Response:
- 127 levels of loudness via MIDI or trigger inputs
- 21 Memory locations w/defaults permanently stored in ROM
- MIDI Jacks:
- In, Out/Thru
- Headphone Jack:
- 1/4" TRS w/variable gain
- Switchable Footswitch Jack:
- 1/4" jack can be assigned to hi-hat or program advance mode
- Tuning Scheme:
- Coarse (chromatic) and Fine (cents)
- Data Input:
- Data knob, front panel keypad
- sound auditioning via velocity sensitive Preview button on front panel
- Expanded Dynamic Articulation™:
- Modulates tone and pitch
- 9 VAC external transformer, UL and CSA approved
- (WxHxD) 19"x1.75"x6"
- 4.5 lbs.
Get your Alesis DM5Kit today!