Alesis DM5 Description:
Stand alone drum module, 8 MB ROM, 548 sounds, 21 drum sounds
With the Alesis DM5 High Sample Rate 18-Bit Drum Module you're sure to find the sounds you like.
Brand new sounds include kicks, snares, toms, cymbals, hi-hats, and a wide variety of percussion instruments and special effects.
DM5 can be used as a MIDI-controlled module for sequencers, or by drummers who use electronic drum pads or triggers mounted on acoustic drums.Includes 12 trigger inputs.
Also features 16-voice polyphony, 7-position user-programmable panning, footswitch and headphone jack, Random Sample function to create more realistic performances, and custom backlit LCD.
Alesis DM5 Specifications:
- Audio Outputs: 4 (2 stereo pairs)
- Trigger Input Jacks: 12 (each with 5 user adjustable trigger parameters)
- DAC Bit Resolution: 18
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- Sounds: Over 500; includes stereo samples with reverb, ambience and dynamic articulation
- Polyphony: 16 voice
- Panning: 7 position, user programmable
- Velocity Response: 127 levels of loudness via MIDI or trigger inputs
- Kits: 21 Memory locations w/defaults permanently stored in ROM
- MIDI Jacks: In, Out/Thru
- Headphone Jack: 1/4" TRS w/variable gain
- Switchable Footswitch Jack: 1/4" jack can be assigned to hi-hat or program advance mode
- Tuning Scheme: Coarse (chromatic) and Fine (cents)
- Data Input: Data knob, front panel keypad
- sound auditioning via velocity sensitive Preview button on front panel
- Expanded Dynamic Articulation : Modulates tone and pitch
- Power: 9V AC external transformer, UL and CSA approved
- Dimensions: 19"W x 1-3/4"H x 6"D
- Weight: 5 lbs.
Get your Alesis DM5 today!