Product code: SKU
5% discount coupon:
Enter AFF01 at checkout
for 5% off any purchase
Boss DB-60 Overview:
Boss DB-60 Dr. Beat
The new DB-60 is a handy timekeeper that can lay down a click in style. Along with the standard functions of a metronome, the DB-60 provides a menu of rhythmic patterns, a note-mixing feature to create rhythms that match the feel and style of your music, and the ability to handle time signatures of up to 17 beats per measure.
More Than Just a Metronome
The new DB-60 is priced to please, yet it doesn't disappoint in the feature department. This handy little timekeeper can lay down the click in style. For practicing a particular song, it's important to set the metronome to match the feel of the song, so along with the basic metronome functions, the DB-60 offers a variety of rhythm patterns such as 8-beat grooves, waltz, bossa nova, and more.
Boss DB-60 Features:
- Wide variety of rhythm patterns to play along with
- Quickly create original patterns with the Note-Mixing function
- Loop Play for calling up memory settings and playing the patterns repeatedly
- Memory function for storing independent tempos for each song
- Tap Tempo, Timer, and Stopwatch functions
- Standard Pitch function for tuning instruments
- Backlit display
Boss DB-60 Details:
For practicing a particular song, it's important to set the metronome to match the feel of the music. The DB-60's Note-Mixing function lets you create new rhythms quick and easy. You can adjust the output level of the first accent note and four different beats, and then combine them to create a new rhythm. For example, you can quickly create a 16th-note feel with varying dynamics, or a polyrhythmic beat with accent variations.
Along with the standard functions of a metronome, the DB-60 comes with a variety of rhythm patterns that are suitable for practicing many genres. You can also store the metronome and rhythm pattern settings, and quickly call up the settings according to your practicing routine. Set the length of your practice sessions by using the Timer and Stopwatch functions.
Boss DB-60 Specifications:
- Metronome Tempo: 30 - 250 (Accuracy: +/-0.1%),
- Beat: 1-9, 2+3, 3+2, 3+4, 4+3, 4+5, 5+4, 5+6,6+5, 6+7, 7+6, 7+8, 8+7, 8+9, 9+8 (23 kinds),
- Pattern: 8 Beat x 3, 16 Beat x 2, Shuffle x 2, Funk,
- Dance x 2, Country, Reggae, Clave x 2, Rumba, Bossa nova, Waltz, Tango, Mambo, March (20 kinds)
- Reference Tone Reference Pitch: A4=438Hz - 445Hz (1Hz steps),
- Reference Tone Range: C4 - B4 (Accuracy: +/-1 cent)
- Timer Setting Range: 1 - 60 minutes
- Power Supply Dry Battery (R6/LR6 (AA) Type) x 2
- Accessories Dry Battery (R6 (AA) Type) x 2, Soft case, Owner's Manual
- Size and Weight ( incl. batteries )
- Width 129 mm 5-1/8 inches
- Depth 84 mm 3-5/16 inches
- Height 22 mm 0-7/8 inches
- Weight 0.2 kg 0 lbs. 6 oz.
- * The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Get your Boss DB-60 today!
All brands and product names are trademarked or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Prices, specifications, and availability are subject to change without notification. E.&O.E.
Image & Description provided by and used with permission from Music Unlimited (InstrumentPro.com).
Page revised: Sunday, June 29, 2008.
This page is at http://musical-instrument-center.com/