Edirol UA-25 Overview:
High performance audio interface in a compact unit.
Our newest USB audio interface is capable 24-bit, 96 kHz audio input and output. We've put professional-spec audio performance into a compact, solid metal body. Once connected, power is simply taken from the USB bus.
Edirol UA-25 Features:
- Solid Metal Construction
- Variety of Input & Output options
- Balanced Input & Output
- Two Professional Grade Mic Preamps
- Built-in Analog Limiter
- Zero-Latency, Direct Monitoring
- Powerful Low-Latency Driver Performance with WDM, ASIO2.0, & Core Audio Support
- USB Bus-Powered
Edirol UA-25 Details:
Solid Metal Construction
The UA-25 hosts Edirol's latest audio technology in a small, durable body for incredibly portable USB audio recording.
Variety of Input & Output options
The UA-25 includes a pair of Neutrik XLR/TRS combo inputs with Phantom power, Hi-Z (Guitar) connection, S/P DIF optical I/O, analog outputs, 1/4" headphone output, and MIDI I/O.
Balanced Input & Output
With an integrated low-noise, wide-range power supply, the UA-25 can be bus-powered with balanced audio inputs & outputs for professional quality.
Two Professional Grade Mic Preamps
The UA-25 is a completely portable recording center with very clean, high-gain microphone preamps & premium analog components perfect for home studio & field recording.
Built-in Analog Limiter
The UA-25 allows you more liberty setting your recording levels with the Built-In Limiter. No more worry about clipping a live recording or losing valuable signal because of brief loud moments.
Zero-Latency, Direct Monitoring
The UA-25 offers a Direct Monitor control on the front panel, allowing you to hear what you're recording onto the computer without listening through the program.
Powerful Low-Latency Driver Performance with WDM, ASIO2.0, & CoreAudio Support
The UA-25 comes with WDM, ASIO2.0, & CoreAudio drivers for low latency with most audio applications. The UA-25 can also use the OS-standard driver, using the ADV switch.
No AC adaptor required! Just connect one USB cable to your laptop to create a Pro-quality field recorder. Reduce your cables, record anywhere with the UA-25.
Edirol UA-25 Specifications:
- Number of Audio Record/Playback Channels
- Record 1 pair of stereo
- Playback 1 pair of stereo
- DIGITAL IN SWITCH = OFF: Full duplex (except for 96 kHz setting)
- DIGITAL IN SWITCH = ON: Recording only
- Signal Processing
- PC interface 24 bits (24-bit operation is available only when ADVANCE switch = ON)
- AD/DA Conversion 24 bits (linear)
- Sampling Frequency
- Digital output 44.1/48/96 kHz
- Digital input 44.1/48/96 kHz
- AD/DA Conversion 44.1/48/96 kHz
- * ADVANCE SWITCH = OFF: 44.1kHz only
- Frequency Response
- 96 kHz 20 Hz to 40 kHz (+0 dB/-2 dB)
- 48.0 kHz 20 Hz to 22 kHz (+0 dB/-1 dB)
- 44.1 kHz 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+0 dB/-1 dB)
- Nominal Input Level
- Input Jack L, R XLR type: -60 to -20 dBu
- 1/4 inch TRS phone type: -36 to +4 dBu
- Nominal Output Level
- Output Jack L, R 1/4 inch TRS phone type: +4 dBu (balanced)
- RCA phono type: -2 dBu
- Residual Noise Level
- Output Jack -96 dBu (S/N ratio: 105 dB) (input terminated with 1 k ohms,
- OUTPUT VOLUME: max., INPUT MONITOR: min., IHF-A, typ.)
- Digital input/output: Optical type (conforms to IEC60958 consumer format)
- Front Panel Input Jack L, R: XLR type (balanced, phantom power +48 V)
- 1/4 inch TRS phone type (balanced)
- *Input Jack 2: high impedance is supported
- Headphones Jack (Stereo 1/4 inch phone type)
- Rear Panel Digital Input Connector (Optical type)
- Digital Output Connector (Optical type)
- Output Jack L, R :1/4 inch TRS phone type (balanced) RCA phono type
- MIDI Connectors (IN/OUT)
- USB Connector (B type)
- Power Supply USB Bus Power
- Current Draw 480 mA
- Accessories Owner's Manual
- USB cable
- Size and Weight
- Width 164 mm 6-1/2 inches
- Depth 133 mm 5-1/4 inches
- Height 46 mm 1-13/16 inches
- Weight 0.6 kg 1 lbs. 4 oz.
- 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Get your Edirol UA-25 today