Ampeg SVTVR Description:
Tubes, tubes, and more tubes!
The new Ampeg SVT-VR is a vintage reissue of an early 1970s "Blue-Line" SVT head.
The preamp stage, power section, and even rocker switches emulate the exact signal path, tone, and vibe of the original rock 'n' roll workhorse.
Authentic from its input jack all the way to its six 6550 output tubes, the SVT-VR is a must-have for rockers seeking that in-your-face Ampeg bass tone.
Ampeg SVTVR Features:
- Tube Preamp and Power Amp
- 300-Watts RMS @ 2 or 4 Ohms
- Two Discrete Channels
- Neutrik SpeakonŽ and 1/4" Output
Ampeg SVTVR Specifications:
- Preamp: Tube (2 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AU7)
- Driver Tubes: (1 x 12AX7, 2 x 12AU7)
- Power Amp: Tube (6 x 6550)
- RMS Power Output: 300-Watts @ 2 ohms
- RMS Power Output: 300-Watts @ 4 ohms
- Tone Controls: Bass, Mid, Treble
- Mid Tone Control: 3-Position Rocker Switch
- Ultra Low/High Boosts: Yes
- Speaker Connections: Neutrik SpeakonŽ and 1/4"
- Balanced Line Out: Yes (Transformer)
- Preamp Out/Power Amp In: Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 24 x 11.5 x 12.75
- Weight: 85 pounds
Get your Ampeg SVTVR today!