Boss CEB-3 Overview:
Boss CEB-3 Bass Chorus
This dedicated design ensures that your sound retains all the power and clarity of the original bass sound. Low filter lets lowest frequencies through unaffected. Controls for level, low filter, rate, and depth. LEDs show status of controls at a glance.
A Chorus Pedal with Built-in Crossover.
A split-frequency chorus capable of applying warm, rich chorus to higher frequencies without muddying the lows. A space synthesis effect guarantees a natural and spacious chorus effect.
Boss CEB-3 Features:
- Low filter lets lowest frequencies through unaffected
- Controls for level, low filter, rate, and depth
- LEDs show status of controls
Boss CEB-3 Specifications:
- Nominal Input Level -20 dBu
- Input Impedance 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level -20 dBu
- Output Impedance 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance 10 k ohms or greater
- Residual Noise Level -86 dBu (IHF-A, Typ.)
- Connectors INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack A (mono)/ B, AC Adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V), AC Adaptor
- Current Draw 22 mA (DC 9 V)
- Accessories Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
- Options AC Adaptor (PSA-Series)
- Size and Weight ( incl. battery )
- Width 73 mm 2-7/8 inches
- Depth 129 mm 5-1/8 inches
- Height 59 mm 2-3/8 inches
- Weight 0.5 kg 1 lbs.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- * The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Get your Boss CEB-3 today!