Product code: SKU
5% discount coupon:
Enter AFF01 at checkout
for 5% off any purchase
Alesis BassFX Description:
BassFX DSP Pedalboard
Multi-effects bass guitar pedal w/ Alesis DSP technology with 80 programs
BassFX is a floor multi-effects unit which puts formidable effects processing technology beneath the feet of musicians, at an incredibly low price.
The BassFX is a full-featured DSP toolbox, designed to deliver incredible-sounding amplifier modeling, modulation effects, delays and reverbs-all in a compact, easy-to-use pedalboard for stage and studio applications.
BassFX is based on proven Alesis DSP technology, and comes loaded with a huge array of 24-bit amp models, effects, and reverb.
It features 40 user editable programs, an auto chromatic tuner, and an expression pedal input.
The user can select from a wide variety of "factory preset" multi-effect programs, or edit them and create their own programs using the control surface.
Two large foot pedals allow the user to scroll through the presets (factory and user), as well as bypass the effects or mute the output.
Alesis BassFX Features:
- Durable, stage-friendly pedalboard design
- 40 programs, each a factory preset that can be edited by the user or restored to factory default
- 9 effects modules, each with multiple selectable effects, over 40 different effects, innumerable effects combinations
- 8 different signal routing options for re-ordering effect modules
- 9V DC or battery powered operation
- External power option
- Built in Auto-Chromatic Tuner
- Simple user interface
Alesis BassFX Specifications:
- SS Clean, Tube Clean, Classice 1, Classic 2, Jazz tone, Fat Bottom, Studio, Grunge, Southern, Synth
- Cab 1, Cab 2, Cab 3
- EQ, Comp/Limiter
- 10 amplifier modeling algorithms, 30 effects, 9 module effects, 8 signal routing options. 80 preset/user programs. Wah, Phaser, Tremolo, Ring Mod, Cry, Step Filter, Slow, Attack, Auto Pan, Auto Phase, Flanger, Rotary, Chorus, Pitch, Doubling, Ping Pong, Tape Delay, Stereo Delay, Octaver, Echo, Hall, Room, Reverse, Plate, Decimate, Bit Reduce
- CONTROL & CONNECTIONS
- Effect selector knob, value knob. Increment/decrement/bypass pedals. 2-character LED readout.
- 1 guitar in, 1 stereo line/headphone out (1/4" TRS).
- Expression pedal in (1/4" TRS)
- AUDIO SPECS
- Internal DSP:
- 28-bit resolution.
- Input and output converters:
- Frequency response:
- 20Hz-15kHz +/- 0.5dB.
- Signal-to-noise ratio:
- 80dB (A-weighted).
- 0.06% THD+N.
- Input levels:
- -15dBV nominal, +3.5dBV maximum.
- Output level:
- -2dBV maximum
- 9V DC or 4 AA batteries
- (H x W x D) 7.5" x 5.5" x 1.6" (190mm x 140mm x 61mm)
- WEIGHT(without batteries)
- 15.7 oz. (445g)
Get your Alesis BassFX today!
All brands and product names are trademarked or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Prices, specifications, and availability are subject to change without notification. E.&O.E.
Image & Description provided by and used with permission from Music Unlimited (InstrumentPro.com).
Page revised: Sunday, June 29, 2008.
This page is at http://musical-instrument-center.com/